13xGxAsteriskxGx3713xGxAsteriskxGx37

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

TmsT's "Spy and Sentry" TmsT's "Spy and Sentry"

Very good style 5 starts indeed. good animations and captivating storyline like lulululz all throughout

Pikachu, Get In The Ball. Pikachu, Get In The Ball.

Ypu did well. Others are missing out. Very impressive for a 'practice' animation. Keep it up.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

I was about to ask how they could afford the chopper but sadly there was no hilarious loopholes

GTA 5 Has Multiplayer GTA 5 Has Multiplayer

Someone understands my pain....and humor. Put the money in the bag!

MAD BEN MAD BEN

to the People who don't understand the video: Look at the title, then look at the end. ITS MAD BEN!!

madness boy madness boy

awwwwww...............................................BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Moonlight Moonlight

What evil kitty said is right. You could have made a beginning few epsodes to show him being so connected to his brotherly knights that have died on the way to stop that evil guy at the end. Put a twist in the story or somethin like the fairy and him fell in love before all this happened, the centaur chick was his sister, or even the dude was his father. Idk this had soo much potential man. Still dramatic and great though. Music was perfect. Everything was great but that big loop hole you've formed.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Ha what an lol. Quite the beginning of a relationship.

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

Hurry the hell up and make the next one or i'll blow.

Ninja Action Ninja Action

Honestly, I felt like this was wayyyyy better than many madness videos I have seen. Great job. You really have talent and imagination. Now I must see part two.